Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Dragons 3 final photos!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just crapped in Mega's pants!

  2. #22
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I wondered where that came from!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Super nice!

    I really like the Komodo and Eternal clan dragon. I'll probably get those two and maybe the sorcerer clan depending on cash.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree the Komodo doesn't fit in with the rest... but I LOVE it!! It's got that Draconian feel to it... takes me back to my Dragonlance days...

    The fact that the armor appears to just be pieces of dead animals makes it even better... I love the turtle shell back plate and the cattle skull helmet.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TheUnquietGrave:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappette:
    Friggen AMAZING!! This is the best figure I've seen in a long time!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">seriously. I love the fact that there's a baby dragon in the nest.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the position she's sitting in. She looks like proud momma. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Bandit: I really dig that Komodo one too. It looks like it's wearing armor of another dragon's skin! Too cool.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh what a line!!! love them all! the water clan looks like he's got some lion fish in his family with the colors and fins.

    the one with the wizard holding the balls in the air is really great. Cannot wait for these!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    dragons3 komodo3 photo 02 dp

    What in the hell is that? Looks like a Techno Spawn beast! That does not work for me. Who decided to anthropomorphize a dragon? It doesn't fit the theme at all. Blech.

    The others seem pretty cool though. I don't care for the Sorcerer Dragon holding a staff. They're dragons, not people!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anthro...

    Afro..

    Oh, Andyman! You're soooo sexy when you use such large words!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Drau:
    Anthro...

    Afro..

    Oh, Andyman! You're soooo sexy when you use such large words!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]

    *insert short word here*

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ho...ly...graaah

    must have dragons. must have dragons. MUST HAVE DRAGONS NOW GODDAMMIT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •